Welcome

Welcome to my collection of knitting projects. I hope you enjoy looking at my photos - please feel free to send me any comments, suggestions or questions that you might have.

Friday 3 October 2008

Out of Practice

I haven't been doing much knitting recently - hence the lack of posts. I ran in to problems with the baby cardigan....I couldn't understand the pattern and I didn't have enough wool. Quite significant problems if you are trying to knit something! My niece has been growing so much that I no longer think the cardigan will fit and I might have to give up on that and make her something else. Because I was stuck and due to other things needing my attention I've not had chance to even start another project.
I spoke to my gran the other night who has been trying to give me some help with the cardigan, and I now feel inspired to pick up my needles again. I've just started on a doll from the 'Knitted Icons' book I was given for my birthday, which I'm hoping to give to someone as a Christmas present. This project involves some sewing though and I'm a little out of practice there as well. I've also got a huge list of things that I want to make for Christmas so I ought to get cracking.....

No comments: