Welcome

Welcome to my collection of knitting projects. I hope you enjoy looking at my photos - please feel free to send me any comments, suggestions or questions that you might have.

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Baby Knits

I'm going to be an auntie in approximately 4 weeks! My sister-in-law is having a baby, which gives me a great excuse to get my needles out. Unfortunately she doesn't know if its a girl or a boy so I'm having to stick to knitting in white for the moment. So far I've done a wee hat and matching bootees. It's not the most exciting baby hat I've ever knitted, but it's quite cute and I'm sure I'll be doing plenty more.



I'm also in the progress of knitting a penguin for the bump......I seem to have lost my creativity recently as the penguin is still sitting in bits waiting to be sewn together. We did have a scare the other weekend that the baby was coming early, but it was a false alarm. The only thing I could think was "I haven't finished the penguin!"

My husband and I are going to be godparents at the end of June as our usher and his wife are also having a baby. They have requested that I knit an hippo for their little one. I'm just not sure what colour to choose........

No comments: